About Us

Hi ,here You can see latest film news , pictures , reviews , gossips, funny messages, it news, interesting factors about IT, etc i am not a professional blogger if u wish send me suggestions itz make me happy
thankz and best regards,
nextaddsolutions@gmail.com

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Hobbit the desolation of smaug - movie review



One thing that  I liked about the  film was that each chapter of the book was covered in some depth and it seemed that Peter Jackson was giving us Tolkien fans everything we wanted and more.

   Not only we are getting our money's worth of Tolkien on the big screen but it appeared that Jackson was providing some justification for splitting a short book into three epic films,


    Although Peter Jackson takes us on a non-stop wild ride from the edge of the wilds to the Lonely Mountain in “The Desolation of Smaug”, His fan did not always agree with the twists and turns it took.  I also want to say that I was not opposed to most of the changes that were made to the canon in the Lord of the Rings trilogy films. I welcomed the addition of Arwen to the greater part of the story and the changes that were made to accommodate her. I thought most of the changes worked well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment